| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Antananarivo in March is warm at 20.1 °C (68.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.9 °C (78.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.3 °C (61.3 °F).
- In March the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 9.6 °C (17.3 °F).
- The weather in March is dampish with rain from time to time. A sizable 203.5mm (8in) of water accrues across an average of 19 days.
- The heavens above Antananarivo are reasonably fine with an average of a detectable 6:15 of splendid sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:57 long and the longest day is 12:30 long with an average length of 12:13.
- There are approximately 5:51 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 51.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 48.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Antananarivo March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Antananarivo, Madagascar
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Antananarivo:
- Moroni, Comoros - 911.5 kms (566.4 miles) NNW
- Mossuril, Lumbo, Mozambique - 842.1 kms (523.3 miles) WNW
- Mahajanga/ Majunga, Madagascar - 368.6 kms (229.1 miles) NNW
- Maintirano, Madagascar - 373.4 kms (232 miles) WNW
- Morondava, Madagascar - 370.6 kms (230.3 miles) WSW
- Fianarantsoa, Madagascar - 297.4 kms (184.8 miles) S
- Tulear/ Toliara, Madagascar - 641.1 kms (398.4 miles) SW
- Tolanaro, Madagascar - 695.3 kms (432.1 miles) S
- Ft. Dauphin/ Tolagna, Madagascar - 695.3 kms (432.1 miles) S
- Antsiranana, Madagascar - 743.1 kms (461.8 miles) NNE
- Nosy Be/ Fascene, Madagascar - 616.2 kms (382.9 miles) N
- Sambaba Sud, Madagascar - 577.9 kms (359.1 miles) NNE
- Analalava, Madagascar - 464.3 kms (288.5 miles) N
- Antalaha/ Antsirabat, Madagascar - 525.7 kms (326.7 miles) NE
- Tamatave/ Toamasina, Madagascar - 216 kms (134.2 miles) ENE
- Nosy-Varika, Madagascar - 225.1 kms (139.9 miles) SSE
- Saint Denis, Reunion, Reunion - 871.9 kms (541.8 miles) ESE
- Mananjary, Madagascar - 282.4 kms (175.5 miles) SSE